If you're looking for a windshield sun shade to keep your car cool, this is the one for you. It's easy to install, and it keeps your car cool even on the hottest days.
How to Find the Best Windshield Sun Shade
The summer sun can be relentless, and if you’re looking for ways to keep your cool while driving, a windshield sun shade is a must. But with so many options on the market, how do you choose the best one for your needs? Here are a few things to consider when shopping for a windshield sunshade:
Size: The first thing you’ll want to do is measure your windshield to determine what size sunshade you need. You don’t want one that’s too small or too large – an ill-fitting sun shade can be more trouble than it’s worth.
Material: Most sun shades are made from either reflective fabric or foil. Reflective fabric shades are more breathable and won’t trap heat in your car as foil shades can. However, they may not provide as much UV protection as foil shades.
Purpose: What do you want your sunshade to do? Any shade will suffice if you live in a hot climate and just want to keep your car cooler. But if you have kids or pets in the car who need protection from harmful UV rays, look for a sunshade that offers UV protection.
The Benefits of Using a Windshield Sun Shade
When you’re driving in the sun, a windshield sun shade can keep your visibility clear and help prevent distracting glare. But did you know there are other benefits of using a windshield sunshade? Here are four reasons to keep one in your car this summer:
1. Sun shades help protect your skin from the UV rays that come through your windshield.
2. They also help keep your car interior cooler on hot days since they block some sunlight from coming in.
3. Windshield sunshades can extend the life of your car’s upholstery by protecting it from fading or cracking due to exposure to the sun.
4. And finally, using a sunshade can help you save money on fuel costs – because when your car is more excellent, the air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard (and use as much gas).
How to Use a Windshield
When operating your vehicle’s windshield wipers, it is important to use them correctly to avoid damage to your windshield. Here are a few tips on how to properly use your wipers:
1. In general, it is best only to use your wipers when necessary. If there is light rain or mist, you may be able to get by without using them.
2. When turning on your wipers, start with the lowest setting first. If that doesn’t work well enough, then you can move up to the next higher setting.
3. Avoid using the highest setting unless necessary, as this can cause premature wear and tear on your wiper blades.
4. Be sure to turn off your wipers before exiting your vehicle, as leaving them on while parked can drain your battery